If you find reading the Bible difficult or frustrating at times, then this Seminar series is for you. Six concise and informative sessions are delivered in a friendly, comfortable environment. They are aimed at equipping you with the tools you need to understand the Bible for yourself. Whether you are familiar with the Bible or are a first time reader, you will walk away with loads of information and new energy to begin reading more effectively.
About the Course
Our presenters are committed Bible students who are keen to share with you what they have learnt about reading God’s Word. All materials are provided free of charge, including session notes and Bible.
Here’s what you will learn
- Who wrote the Bible—where did it come from?
- How the Bible is structured.
- How to use cross references.
- How to get past the sometimes difficult language
used in the Bible.
- Tips to letting the Bible interpret itself.
- How to read carefully.
- How to find your reading of the Bible more
- Why is there an Old Testament and a .
- How the Bible deals with the age old question: .
where did sin come from?
- How to get through the whole Bible in a year.
- Some key Bible characters.
- What the Bible says about life and death.
- The purpose of Prophecy.
- God’s purpose in Creation.
- God’s promises and how you can be part of them.
All this and more!
When: Starting Tuesday 22nd August 2023 at 7:00pm, then for five further Tuesday nights. (Each session is made up of two 45minute presentations with a 30 minute break between, finishing at 9:00pm).
Where: Parks Library Community Room, 46 Trafford Street, Angle Park.
For more information or to book in for these seminars, please ring Paul on 0403223700.